Tania is a registered Clinical Psychologist (Registrar) with a special interest in eating disorders and weight management.
Tania believes psychology is the missing piece of the weight management puzzle. She helps clients with the following issues:
- Behaviour change
- Self-esteem and body image
- Emotional eating
- Mindless eating, over-eating, compulsive eating, and binging
- Self-care, life balance, time management
- Yo-yo dieting and weight regain
- Pre- and post-surgery support for bariatric patients
- Depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues.
Tania also works with clients with Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge-Eating Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and a range of other mental health issues including depression, anxiety, and trauma.
Tania is driven to help people create a life that makes them happy. Her therapeutic style is client-centred and holistic. She draws on her clinical skills and experience to build strong therapeutic relationships and develop a tailored approach to each client.
Outside of clinical practice Tania ‘flips’ houses with her husband, is obsessed with interior styling, and is addicted to Pinterest!